Best Trading Platform Australia 2022
Financial products such as stocks, commodities, and currencies can be traded with the use of a platform called a trading platform. A trading platform is a way to go if you want to avoid dealing with intermediaries like brokers and the Australian stock market. Modern-day trading platforms provide traders with a wide variety of order types and advanced trading tools to facilitate trading in any market environment. To help you trade online with simplicity, we’ve compiled a list of the best online trading platform Australia.
SelfWealth’s trading platform has swiftly gained a reputation for its low fees and innovative features. When investing with SelfWealth, you won’t have to worry about paying commissions. You’ll have to pay $9.50. This one remains constant, unlike the fees charged by specific brokers, which rise as more shares are purchased. Traders on SelfWealth may buy and sell Australian and American claims, and the site has over 78,000 Australian users.
The online share trading platform SaxoBank was established in 1998 and has since become one of the most trusted platforms among Australian investors. A total of 15 countries and regions have access to the system. More than $17 billion is on deposit at SaxoBank from customers worldwide. Creating a Saxo account is described as a three-step process that begins with filling out an application form. The next step is for the investor to fund the account using any one of several available options. Once the account is activated, trading may begin.
When you think of an internet trading platform created in Australia, you think of Commsec. Since its inception in 1995, this exchange has provided investors access to a wide variety of securities, including stocks, ETFs, and options. You get access to all the top equities listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and thousands more stocks on 25 overseas markets. Contrary to commission-free trading platforms like eToro, Commsec charges a fee for its services. Depending on the broker, the commission for buying and selling stocks online might cost anywhere from $10 to $29.95.
While Commsec isn’t the least expensive trading platform in Australia, it does have several attractive features. For instance, the Commsec platform is excellent for novice and seasoned traders due to its abundance of in-depth training tools and features, such as webinars, and a wealth of data and analytical resources.
Benefits of using easyMarkets
- Negative Balance Protection: This is a part of easyMarkets’ suite of risk management tools and helps to safeguard traders from sudden shifts in the market. It immediately cancels the deal to protect the trader’s account from going into the red.
- Capital Adequacy: The broker maintains sufficient liquid capital to safeguard traders’ deposits and open expenditures against any economic catastrophe.
- To protect their client’s money in the event of the broker’s insolvency, easyMarkets follows the policy of “fund segregation,” which requires all client funds to be held in a separate account.
- Pending orders: EasyMarkets makes foreign exchange trading simple by providing pending orders. Simply by setting a trade’s size, risk rate, and limit rate, trading may be automated.
- Free and Unlimited Practice Account (Demo Account): This feature allows newcomers to online trading to get comfortable with the platform before committing any real money. Some of the benefits, as mentioned earlier, may be unavailable from other forex brokers.
Do easyMarkets operate internationally?
Given that easyMarkets can be accessed from more than 153 different countries, the answer is “yes.” The trading platform easyMarkets is available in 153 countries across four continents: Africa, Asia, Oceania, and Europe. easyMarkets serves significant markets in the UK, Germany, Australia, South Africa, Thailand, and China. More than 142,500 people are using easyMarkets right now. The numbers from easyMarkets are impressive.
Is my money safe with easyMarkets?
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission all oversee easyMarkets (BVI). When looking for a broker like easyMarkets, a trader should pay close attention to the broker’s regulatory status and affiliation with a regulatory organization. Unregulated brokers put their clients’ funds in danger by acting on their initiative.
Brokers who comply with the rules are much less likely to engage in price fixing. Your withdrawal request will be processed promptly once submitted to easyMarkets. Their position as a regulated entity can be revoked if they break any regulations governing that status.